Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where am I Wednesday?

I signed up for a lot of challenges - probably too many! I plan to check in each week to track what I've accomplished. Here's where I am so far.

POC Reading Challenge
   Asleep
   My Life as a Rhombus
   I just finished Six Easy Pieces, but haven't had time to write my review.
   I have checked out but not read A Thousand Never Evers, Bitter Sweets, and Children of the Waters.

Short Story Reading Challenge for 2010.
   I just finished Six Easy Pieces, but haven't had time to write my review.

Finish That Series Challenge in 2010.
   I am currently reading the Bookman's Last Fling.

Revisit Your Childhood Favorites Challenge
   I haven't started this one yet.

Twenty Minute Book Club Challenge.
   I haven't started this one yet.

 2010 Support Your Local Library Challenge
   I just finished Six Easy Pieces, but haven't had time to write my review.
   I am currently reading the Bookman's Last Fling.
   I have checked out but not read A Thousand Never Evers, Trudy, Bitter Sweets, and Children of the Waters.

Support Your Local Author Challenge.
   My Life as a Rhombus
   I have checked out but not read A Thousand Never Evers and Trudy

Young Readers Challenge
   I haven't started this one yet

Flashback Challenge for 2010.
   After seeing the stage production, I think I'm going to reread The Color Purple

The Audio Book Challenge in 2010.
   I haven't started this one yet.

2 comments:

  1. I finished my first book for the POC Challenge - Leaving Gee's Bend - but I can't imagine tackling all the challenges you have lined up for yourself. How do you keep track?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MotherReader,
    The real question is, how will I find time? So far, I read in bits on the bus to and from class. But as a mother, a part-time teacher and a full time grad student, we'll see how I'm fairing by next month.

    ReplyDelete