Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Friday, January 8, 2010

Bloggiesta Update

I ended up taking longer than I had planned to write these reviews. I have template posts, but I guess I need to improve them since I had to do a lot of modification. Since my last bloggiesta update, I have
  • written 3 reviews
This gives me a total of 7 hours of participation. I really have to pick up kids now so I will stop for today.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! That's a fantastic start. I have not yet written any reviews, but I think I'll focus on that tomorrow. Today was my comment-o-rama day. =) Have a good Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete