Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bloggiesta - I'm in!

Bloggiesta: Pedro
I'm signing up for the 2nd Annual Bloggiesta. Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish over the weekend.
  • Write reviews.
  • Conduct and edit author interviews.
  • Create template posts for my future reads
  • Create a text file (or Google Doc) of cheat sheets (html codes, post url’s, etc)
  • Improve my blog template, clean up sidebars, and install some plugins
  • Add or edit my about me page, review policy, disclosure policy, privacy policy, and landing pages
  • Clean up and update my challenge lists.
  • Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog.
  • Clean out and organize my feed reader and blog subscriptions.
  • Find a blogging buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment