Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunday Salon - Mystery Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

I realize that it's Tuesday, but my weekend was busy and I just got around to posting this.

The Sunday Salon.com
The books I have read in the past week:
Between sick children and preparation for return to classes, I didn't complete any books this week.

Books I am currently reading:
 I started Bookman's Last Fling and Six Easy Pieces.

Books I plan on reading this week:
This is the first week of class, so I just want to finish what I started. I won't add to the list.

My weekend was busier than I had anticipated, so I barely eked out 6 hours for this read-a-thon even with the holiday. But I enjoyed both books that I started, so I will read mystery this week. I hoe to do better next time around.

1 comment:

  1. Really like the Sunday Salon concept - and great Bloggiesta wrap-up post. It's fascinating exploring kid lit blogs I'd never have seen if not for the Comment Challenge.

    ReplyDelete