Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Friday, January 8, 2010

Bloggiesta - I'm starting!

Bloggiesta: Pedro
I'm arriving to the party later than I had hoped. I needed to get some housework done so that I would have no guilt about the fact that I'm about to spend the next several hours sitting in front of this computer.

My kids are at school and it's the last day I have the house to myself before I return to work and school. So I plan to get the bulk of my hours for this challenge in today.

I made my list of things to do, and I think that there are several mini-challenges that I will be participating in as well. I'm not yet sure how often I will update - maybe every couple of hours or so.

1 comment: