Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Library Loot: January 13-19

library-loot
Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.


In preparation for the The 3rd Mystery Read-A-Thon January 16-17, I headed to the library to get a few reads ready.


Six Easy Pieces by Walter Mosley
isbn 0743442547, 288 pages

The Long Fall by Walter Mosley
isbn 1594488584, 320 pages

The Bookman's Last Fling by John Dunning
isbn 1416523391, 337 pages

8 comments:

  1. Love the covers!

    I haven't read any of these...have to check them out!

    My Loot:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/library-loot/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concept of Library Loot is fabulous!

    Thanks for the rec of Bookman’s Last Fling. Author is new to me. Book and all of author’s books look fabulous. Guess I know what my loot will be shortly – lol,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great loot. I found your blog via the Library Loot LINKY at Marg's blog. I'm in the Library Challenge at J.Kaye's blog, too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you found some good one! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am excited to check out your craft blog--sometimes I feel my book blog is morphing into a craft blog. ;) Maybe I should start another one. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great mystery reading weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog...thought I would do the same. Since I have committed myself to exploring mostly young adult fiction reading adult fiction has been almost non existence. Still I like to keep up with what adults are reading today. It looks as if this is a great place to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mysteries, but haven't read Walter Mosley. I'll look him up on my next library venture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through the Comment Challenge! Great blog!

    I've heard of Walter Mosley before, but not yet had the pleasure. Happy reading!!! :D

    ReplyDelete