Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Salon - New Year Read-a-Thon Wrap up

Yes, I know that it's Monday.
The Sunday Salon.com


I made a weak showing in the New Year's Read-a-thon. My weekend was more hectic than expected, so I only managed to get in about 10 hours.
The books I have read in the past week: I finished My Life as a Rhombus.

Books I am currently reading: I got a good start on Ask Me No Questions. I will probably finish it today.

Books I plan on reading this week: I'll probably select some short stories and kid's books to read for various challenges this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment