Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

ReadAThon Update: Hours 18, 19 & 20


At hour 18 I decided to switch to short stories. I had a few queued up electronically at DailyLit. I completed A Doctor's Visit by Anton Chekhov but fell asleep shortly thereafter (shame on me!). I woke up towards the end of hour 19 and decided to dive into another short story, The Lady With the Dog.

I was too tired to do any challenges this time. I'm about to start one more short story, but I think I'm going to sleep soon. I know I should force myself to get through these last 4 hours, but I just don't think I can. We'll see.

1 comment: