Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

ReadAThon Give Me Five Challenge

Lynn asked us to name five favorite children's books.
Here's my list:
Harold and the Purple Crayon
The Sneetches
Where the Wild Things Are
The Monster at the End of this Book
Chronicles of Narnia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! Two of yours would have been on my list too! The Monster at the End of this Book (quite a few people have been naming that one) and Harold and the Purple Crayon (no one else has named it yet, and I LOVED it when younger). Way to Go making it this far in the Read-a-thon! Hope it was fun. You'll sleep well once it's over, I bet.

    ReplyDelete