Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

ReadAThon Collection Obsession Challenge

Wendy asks that we share what we collect besides books. Books are by far #1 for me. But I guess that there have been other collections along the way.

Fabric
I used to collect Christmas angel ornaments. They are currently packed away, so I can't share a picture of those. I collect hobbies like sewing and jewelry making. The only related picture I could come up with is my fabric collection in my small sewing space. I apologize for the quality. I had to use my phone since I can't find my camera at the moment.

I'm behind on my reading, so I need to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment