Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com
My life is a bit hectic right now with midterms underway. But I've tried to pick up a couple of books to read for fun.


I'm rereading I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. It's been years since I've read this book. I'm enjoying the stories of people who seem all too familiar. I love the colorful language and imagery.

I also picked up Beezus and Ramona as part of the childhood challenge. I'm reading it as a bedtime reading for my children. So far, they haven't been as excited by it as I have, but I'm sure that they'll find it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment