Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Finds


I know that Friday Finds is supposed to be about books you've newly discovered, but I'm being different today. Since I'm relatively new to this, I'm listing my discoveries in the book blogosphere.

My biggest discovery was Novel Challenges. This blog lists the reading challenges that are going on in the book blog world. I've already joined a couple of challenges as a result. I can already tell that I'm going to be in trouble if I'm not careful.

I also discovered memes, many of which are listed on the Book Blogger Appreciation site.

(Much thanks to Jackie at Farm Lane books for pointing me in the right direction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment