Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

ReadAThon: Update for hours 1 & 2



Since my last update, I've read:
63 pages from I know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. This was a read in progress, and I've now finished it. I plan to read Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin next.
I participated in Wordlily's mini-challenge.
I don't have a definitive list of books, so I can't give you a count. Also, I'll be reading some in electronic form since I subscribe to DailyLit.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Read-a-Thon day! I hope the first few hours have been treating you well. Have fun today and enjoy the wonderful books you have lined up :)

    ReplyDelete