Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Salon: ReadAThon Wrap Up

The Sunday Salon.com
I have participated in my first 24 hour read-a-thon. I didn't catch up on nearly as much reading as I wanted. But I had a good time. I was awake until hour 21, but I stepped away for several hours because of various commitments.

I managed to complete a book from my in progress list, complete 2.5 short stories, and start a book in my to be read pile. I participated in 5 challenges, and I hosted one of my own. I also visited some blogs along the way. I guess that's pretty decent for a rookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment