Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pay it Forward

I received gifts in the mail!!!
Last month, Zoe at Playing by The Book posted about receiving a gift from Vanessa at Silly Eagle Books. She offered three people a chance to receive a gift in kind, and I was chosen!! In the same spirit of giving, I want to give a gift to three of you out there.

If you're interested in participating
  • Leave a comment on this post. If more than 3 people leave a comment, then I’ll select 3 people randomly after 10pm CST Monday, February 22.
  • Don't forget to leave a way to contact you! I’ll then send out a small surprise package to you.
  • Once you’ve received the gift, pay it forward to three more people. This is the only “rule” of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment