Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Today's schedule is already packed for me, but I hope to squeeze in a bit of reading since, according to the clock, I'm up an hour early. 

I'm in the midst of reading a couple of short stories. Home Again, Home Again by Cory Doctorow is a science fiction tale set in the future. I'm not really feeling it, but it's short, and I have this thing about finishing what I start. An Unfinished Death by Laurel Dewey is a detective story, one of my favorite genres. I've just started it, so I'll have to give my opinions later.

I'm nearly done with Where the Mountain Meets the Moon. It's a beautiful book that I love getting lost in. But my time to read is limited, so I have to settle for reading it here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment