Welcome!

My craft blog was morphing into a book blog. So I started this blog to primarily include book reviews and related challenges in which I participate. I review young adult and adult fiction, but I mention kids books here and there.


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-thon: Update #2

Title of book(s) read since last update:
Time spent reading since last update: 30 minutes
Mini-challenges completed since last update:

As you can see from my stats, today didn't go as planned. Kids take priority and they took over my day today. I'm hoping to join back in now, but I'm tired, so I'm not sure how much I will accomplish.

Total number of books read:
Total number of pages read: 60
Total time spent reading: 30 minutes
Total mini-challenges completed:
Prizes won:
Total number of participants visited: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment